Monday, February 25, 2013

Super Duper Week!!

Area - Johannesburg, South Africa
Companion - Elder Wilkinson
Letter #68

Hi!

I love having great weeks! Even though I was sick Tues - Thurs and we didn't even go outside on Thursday it was still super duper! Can't have a bad week on mission as long as you always find something to be happy about!

Charles was confirmed on Sunday and he has already talked with the bishop and he will become a priest this Sunday! Wilson still wasn't able to be baptized cause the guy we needed to talk to to get his papers was in New York the whole week. But Wilson should get all of the things tomorrow or weds and be married the same day and be baptized shortly thereafter! Busisiwe got work off on Sundays and will now be bale to come very week! We also got to teach DaCosta while she was gone at work on Saturday and it was great! We had to teach him very simply and and I got practice a lot of my French. Who knew that I could teach somebody in French?? Heavenly Father was sure helpin me out. I hope we get to start teaching DaCosta much more often. I love that guy! He is such a great father. We met a couple times out front of his house fixing a car and his daughter Mimi was always there helping him out. Every where he goes she follows him around and holds his hand. One day he's gonna baptize her when she turns 8! She's 3 right now.

And the last happy thing of the week, Sara got her mission call!! Yes you already knew that but EXCITING!!!! Argentina! That was my guess too ;) I'm so excited for her and can't wait for her also to be serving! Glad to hear that Nate is gettin on it too! Andrew McFarlane is home. I was thinking about him the other week and I thought he was home so thanks for letting me know!

Okay my mind is running blank but I hope you have another great week! Smile lots and always be good examples!
Love you all!

-Elder Bobby Dirkmaat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment