Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Good Week!

Area - Sunnyside, Pretoria
Companion - Elder Jenkinson
Letter #17

PRETORIA— FAMILY! How are you? Cause I am doing great. :D Sounds like you had another great week. How do you have so much fun stuff happening AFTER I leave?? ha. No worries though cause I'm glad you are.

Sophie: yes, I teach a lot of people about the church! That's what my job is! :D 10 - 9 every day! ha. The only thing about teaching people is that they don't all understand/want to understand. We do our best to help them though!

Tomorrow is transfers and I'm getting a new companion!!! Scary/exciting! Elder Jenkinson was worried all week about whether or not he would be staying here in Sunnyside or getting transferred. He's been here 6 months so it's understandable. I am not going to be training so no pressure ha. This week has been a good week. Didn't get to teach as much as we could have due to some ditched appointments and also companero wanting to say good bye to a lot of people. We still had some good lessons though. I am definitely improving so much and teaching people is not too scary anymore. I think I say that every week but whatever. The 3 that got baptized last week got lucky and got assigned to home teachers that actually do their home teaching so we got to introduce them this week :D

2 pictures a week??? man that's tough but okay I will try to. The computers are slow so it's difficult but I'll do my best. Not this week though cause I didn't bring my camera cord :/

Well, my mind is completely blank right now and I'm almost out of time so I better go but I hope that you all have a great week and keep doing fun things! Love you all :D

-Elder Dirkmaat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment